Our industry partners include:
- HootSuite (Students in the Social Media program are also enrolled in HootSuite University. Upon completion of the HootSuite Courseware, they may graduate with a HootSuite Certified Professional designation).
- Sysomos. After completing Seneca’s Social Media program, students will be eligible to successfully pass a Sysomos certification exam. Armed with this industry-recognized certification, Seneca grads will be highly desirable to employers.
- Salesforce. Seneca is one of the first postsecondary institutions in North America to provide students with a competitive edge by integrating the Salesforce training into its unique Social Media program. Students will learn the ins-and-outs of salesforce.com’s industry-leading social media marketing applications. After completing Seneca’s social media program, students will be eligible to write the Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification exam.
- American Marketing Association
- Canadian Marketing Association
- Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada
- Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance