The SenecaSoMe program includes a mandatory 100-hour field placement that typically starts at the end of the final semester. We have a number of industry partners that are eager to hire graduates of our Social Media program. Current field placement opportunities can be seen under the Jobs tab (you must be a logged in as a current SenecaSoMe student to see it).
If you are an organization looking to benefit from the hands-on knowledge that our students possess, and would like to provide them with practical experience, please post your job on our board and we will work with you to find a suitable candidate.
Students can assist you or provide the following professional services to you for a minimum 2.5 weeks (100 hours):
- developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy
- using web data and analytics to optimize marketing processes
- identifying and capitalizing on engagement opportunities to drive business goals
- creating relevant, engaging visual communications to enhance your brand’s marketing
- identifying ways to reduce marketing costs and improve online engagement
Your field placement student will be able to provide you with specific deliverables of your choice including:
- social media strategies and management
- search engine strategies and optimization (SEM and SEO)
- internet writing and content development
- internet market research, web mining and analytics
- technical skills
- visual communications
- influencer marketing